Do I have to accept a delivery offer?
No, you do not need to accept a delivery offer. Once you do accept an offer, however, you are committed to the payment of your order and associated fees. If you would like your item to arrive faster, it’s recommended to accept the first delivery offer you receive.
Articles in this section
- What is Grabr “Travel Squad?”
- How do I create an order?
- Can I order anything?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?
- I received a delivery offer. What now?
- I want to offer my traveler more money.