Do I have to accept a delivery offer?
No, you do not need to accept a delivery offer. Once you do accept an offer, however, you are committed to the payment of your order and associated fees. If you would like your item to arrive faster, it’s recommended to accept the first delivery offer you receive.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?