Why does my traveler buy my item?
Your traveler buys your item so that he or she can receive, pack and travel with your item. This also encourages responsibility of the traveler. Grabr is not a courier service and we don’t allow shoppers to order packages. Each requested item should fit inside a traveler’s carry-on or checked suitcase.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- Can I message potential travelers?
- I received a delivery offer. What now?