Why does my traveler buy my item?
Your traveler buys your item so that he or she can receive, pack and travel with your item. This also encourages responsibility of the traveler. Grabr is not a courier service and we don’t allow shoppers to order packages. Each requested item should fit inside a traveler’s carry-on or checked suitcase.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- I am a shopper, can I cancel my order?
- Cashback Prime Day 2021
- Update about COVID-19 for shoppers
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?