I want to cancel my order.
If you have not yet accepted a traveler’s delivery offer, you can cancel an order. Once you accept an offer, you are committed to the payment of your order and associated fees.
You can also message your traveler to find out if he or she has already purchased your item. If not, they are often willing to cancel the order from their end so that you are reimbursed.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?