What happens if my traveler cancels my order?
In the rare event that your traveler cancels your order, we'll work on matching your order with another traveler so that you can get your item at exactly the same price and around the same time as you originally desired.
We'll attempt to reassign your order to another traveler and your order will remain open for 45 days. If we cannot match your order to another traveler, your order will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. You may then republish your item for delivery to receive more offers, though pricing and delivery date may vary from your original order.
Additionally, you may cancel your order on the orders page if it is not reassigned to another traveler for a full refund before 45 days.
Throughout the entire process, we'll be sure to keep you updated on your order status in our notification center.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- Can I message potential travelers?
- I received a delivery offer. What now?