What happens if my traveler cancels my order?
In the rare event that your traveler cancels your order, we'll work on matching your order with another traveler so that you can get your item at exactly the same price and around the same time as you originally desired.
We'll attempt to reassign your order to another traveler within 24 hours. If we cannot match your order to another traveler within 24 hours, your order will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. You may then republish your item for delivery to receive more offers, though pricing and delivery date may vary from your original order.
Throughout the entire process, we'll be sure to keep you updated on your order status in our notification center.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?