Why is there a service fee?
Grabr charges shoppers a service fee to cover transaction and development fees. This includes running operations and providing support among other business expenses.
Articles in this section
- What is Grabr “Travel Squad?”
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- Can I order anything?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?