Grabr charges shoppers a service fee to cover transaction and development fees. This includes running operations and providing support among other business expenses.
Why is there a service fee?
For shoppers • • 2
Articles in this section
- What is Grabr “Travel Squad?”
- Order on Grabr with Zero IOF
- Win a Trip to New York for Two!
- How do I create an order?
- Can I order anything?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?