Paypal charged me a transaction fee.
Grabr takes care of Paypal’s transaction fee for the recipient, so you should not see a charge to your account. You can learn more about Paypal’s policies here.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- What is Grabr's Money Back Guarantee?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Can I use a coupon code for an order already assigned to a traveler?
- My coupon code isn't working.
- Paypal charged me a transaction fee.