My credit card was blocked.
International credit card safety standards require us to run checks to protect you and to verify that you’re the authorized owner of the card.
In order to unblock card, please provide the following via email to our customer service team.
-a photo of credit card (you can use your fingers to hide all but the last 4 digits)
-a photo of a government issued ID that matches the name on the card
Once we've received these two forms of verification, we will review and unblock your card. This is typically resolved within one business day.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- How do I edit or remove my payment method?
- My credit card was blocked.
- Can I use more than one payment method to pay for an order?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Can I use a coupon code for an order I already created?
- My coupon code isn't working.
- Paypal charged me a transaction fee.