The item doesn’t fit in my suitcase.
If the item doesn’t fit in your suitcase, you can remove it from the original packaging. Make sure to message your shopper to let him or her know that it will be delivered without packaging.
If you’ve already purchased the item but absolutely can’t travel with it, you can return the item to the online retailer where you bought it and cancel the order. This way, both you and your shopper are reimbursed.
Please try to anticipate these situations before making the offer, as frequent cancellations will negatively affect your profile.
Articles in this section
- List of countries were we support payouts
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to mark the order as received?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- Update about COVID-19 for travelers
- How do I find orders?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- Can I cancel my delivery offer?
- How do I contact my shopper?