The item doesn’t fit in my suitcase.
If the item doesn’t fit in your suitcase, you can remove it from the original packaging. Make sure to message your shopper to let him or her know that it will be delivered without packaging.
If you’ve already purchased the item but absolutely can’t travel with it, you can return the item to the online retailer where you bought it and cancel the order. This way, both you and your shopper are reimbursed.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- New Year Traveler Bonus Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?