My shopper wants me to cancel their order but I already bought their item.
If you already purchased their item, you are not obligated to cancel the order. However, if you’ve kept a copy of your receipt, you can return it to the online retailer where you bought it. This way, both you and your shopper are reimbursed.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?