My shopper wants me to cancel their order but I already bought their item.
If you already purchased their item, you are not obligated to cancel the order. However, if you’ve kept a copy of your receipt, you can return it to the online retailer where you bought it. This way, both you and your shopper are reimbursed.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- New Year Traveler Bonus Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?