If you already purchased their item, you are not obligated to cancel the order. However, if you’ve kept a copy of your receipt, you can return it to the online retailer where you bought it. This way, both you and your shopper are reimbursed.
My shopper wants me to cancel their order but I already bought their item.
For travelers • • 1
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?
- How do I contact my shopper?