What happens if my shopper cancels my order?
Shoppers cannot cancel an order after they have accepted a delivery offer. If a shopper no longer wants their item, they may message you to ask if you can cancel it. If you have not purchased the item, you can cancel the order so that your shopper is reimbursed and this will not negatively affect your rating.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?