What happens if my shopper cancels my order?
Shoppers cannot cancel an order after they have accepted a delivery offer. If a shopper no longer wants their item, they may message you to ask if you can cancel it. If you have not purchased the item, you can cancel the order so that your shopper is reimbursed and this will not negatively affect your rating.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Holiday 2018: “Confirmed Travelers” Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?