My credit card won’t work.
International credit card safety standards require us to run checks to protect you and to verify that you’re the authorized owner of the card.
The first step to take is contacting your bank, as many times this has to do with their security checkpoints. If you aren’t able to resolve the issue this way, please reach out to our customer service team with the following information:
Once we've received these two forms of verification, we will review and unblock your card. This is typically resolved within one business day.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?