What if my shopper refuses to pay me?
Your shopper already paid for their order when they accepted your delivery offer, so it is in their best interest to receive their order. Sometimes, shoppers forget to update their order as “delivered,” so remind them during your meeting. They need to confirm delivery in order for you to get paid. Otherwise, please contact our customer service team so we can help.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- New Year Traveler Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Holiday 2018: “Confirmed Travelers” Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.