Your shopper already paid for their order when they accepted your delivery offer, so it is in their best interest to receive their order. Sometimes, shoppers forget to update their order as “delivered,” so remind them during your meeting. They need to confirm delivery in order for you to get paid. Otherwise, please contact our customer service team so we can help.
What if my shopper refuses to pay me?
For travelers • • 7
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?
- How do I contact my shopper?