What can I order on Grabr?
Grabr is the go-to way to shop for products that aren’t available in your country or are too expensive to buy locally.
Many shoppers order items on from the following online stores: Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Macy’s, Apple, Sephora, Nike, Best Buy, Gucci and Louis Vuitton among others.
If the product you want isn't sold at an online store, you can still request it on Grabr! When creating an order, enter details, such as the location of the store where it can be purchased and the price, manually rather than pasting a link to where it can be bought online.
What not to order
Remember, with Grabr you are connecting with a real person who will buy your item and deliver it to your city. Unlike shipping and courier companies, our travelers need to be able to fit your item into their suitcase.
Items that are particularly large, heavy or bulky may not receive any delivery offers because it will be difficult to transport. You also should not order any item that is illegal in your country.
Articles in this section
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?