Why does it take a week to get paid?
Delaying your first payment is a condition of our payment processor that provides our users with a credit service. All your subsequent payments will only take 3-4 business days. Payment processing times vary depending on your payout method and whether or not this is your first payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How to Make Money Traveling to Uruguay with Grabr
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?