Why does it take a week to get paid?
Delaying your first payment is a condition of our payment processor that provides our users with a credit service. All your subsequent payments will only take 3-4 business days. Payment processing times vary depending on your payout method and whether or not this is your first payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- How to earn a $100 delivery bonus
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
- Will I be charged a fee by my bank?
- Can I withdraw my delivery offer?