Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
There are three main reasons why it’s important to buy your shopper’s item.
- to ensure that you know exactly what item you are packing into your suitcase.
- to comply with TSA and air security regulations around the world.
- to prevent financial fraud or risk that your shopper will not show up or the chance of a traveler taking the item.
Since you will be the one buying the item, you will know what you are packing. However, make sure that the item is allowed into the country you are traveling to. Here is a good resource for prohibited and restricted items (CBP).
When following the instructions below, always communicate with your shoppers to let them know how you plan to bring the items they want. If you plan to remove the original packing, it's a good idea to let them know as well.
Articles in this section
- What if my shopper doesn’t show up or refuses to pay me?
- Answers for Travelers about Coronavirus
- How do I get paid?
- How can I view my payout history?
- How to travel with Grabr
- Identity Verification
- How do I find orders?
- How do I contact my shopper?
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?
- Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?