Why do I need to buy my shopper’s item?
There are three main reasons why it’s important to buy your shopper’s item.
- to ensure that you know exactly what item you are packing into your suitcase
- to comply with TSA and air security regulations around the world
- to prevent financial fraud or risk that your shopper will not show up or the chance of a traveler taking the item
Articles in this section
- Can I trust my shopper?
- New Year Traveler Bonus Terms and Conditions
- What if the price of my item changes after my delivery offer is accepted?
- What if the price of my item changes after my deliver offer is accepted?
- How does Grabr work?
- Am I allowed to cancel an order after a shopper accepts my delivery offer?
- How do I find orders?
- Can I be notified of orders along my route?
- Shoppers aren’t accepting my delivery offers.
- My delivery offer was accepted. What now?