What is a traveler fee?
This is the amount of money you will pay your traveler for delivering your item. Remember, your traveler needs to buy, pack and travel with your item. Grabr auto-calculate this amount so that you receive delivery offers quickly. Expect to pay your traveler between 15-20% of the total cost of your order.
Please note that there is a $5 minimum traveler fee. This fee is to cover the traveler's time and effort. Please keep in mind that regardless of the price of your item, travelers still need to take the time to purchase, pack and meet up to deliver the item.
You can always provide links to your other orders to the same traveler, asking them to give you a deal on your other items. You can also request multiple quantities of the same item in one order.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?