How do I know that my traveler will deliver my order?
Grabr is focused on building a global community of people who can help and trust each other. We have a peer rating and review system so that you can check the reliability of travelers before accepting a delivery offer. Travelers will receive poor ratings if they don’t deliver items.
We also encourage you to meet with travelers in public places for convenience and safety. If you haven’t heard back from your traveler regarding your in-person meeting, contact our customer service team so we will help.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- Can I message potential travelers?
- I received a delivery offer. What now?