I received a delivery offer. What now?
The next step is to accept a delivery offer. We recommend accepting a delivery offer quickly to ensure that a traveler buys and receives your item before their trip. Accepting a delivery offer promptly also motivates travelers to make more delivery offers.
If you have other orders that haven’t received delivery offers, you can message the traveler to let him or her know that if they bid on your other items, you will accept those offers, too.
Articles in this section
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?