Why is my money put in escrow?
This is for both your protection and the protection of your traveler. Many other marketplaces use this method as well, and we’ve found that it is the best way to guarantee delivery. The total amount of your order is put into Grabr's secure escrow account and only released to the traveler after you confirm delivery. This incentivizes your traveler to purchase and deliver your product as soon as possible. Your money is protected every step of the way.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?