When am I charged for my order?
When you accept a delivery offer from a traveler, your credit card on file is charged for the total amount of the order, this will include the item price + Grabr fee + delivery fee to the traveler. Your payment is put into Grabr's secure escrow account and only released to the traveler after you confirm delivery
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?