Why do I need to pay in advance?
This is for the protection of both you and your traveler. When you accept a delivery offer from a traveler, your credit card on file is authorized for the total amount, but not charged. The total amount it will be authorized for is the item price + Grabr fee + delivery fee to the traveler.
Your payment is put into Grabr's secure escrow account and only released to the traveler after you confirm delivery. This incentivizes your traveler to purchase and deliver your product as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How to Shop on Grabr from Uruguay
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?