Why do I need to pay in advance?
This is for the protection of both you and your traveler. To learn more about how we keep both shoppers and travelers safe, please visit our trust and safety page.
Your payment is put into Grabr's secure escrow account when you accept the delivery offer and only released to the traveler after you confirm delivery. This incentivizes your traveler to purchase and deliver your product as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- I am a shopper, can I cancel my order?
- Cashback Prime Day 2021
- Shopping on Grabr during COVID-19
- What happens after I pay for my order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?