Why do I need to pay in advance?
This is for the protection of both you and your traveler.To learn more about how we keep both shoppers and travelers safe, please visit our trust and safety page.
Your payment is put into Grabr's secure escrow account and only released to the traveler after you confirm delivery. This incentivizes your traveler to purchase and deliver your product as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?
- How does Grabr work?
- How do I create an order?
- What can I order on Grabr?
- Can I request two items in one order?
- What happens after I create an order?
- My order has no delivery offers.
- What types of coupons do you have?
- Can I message potential travelers?