Why do I need to pay in advance?
This is for the protection of both you and your traveler. To learn more about how we keep both shoppers and travelers safe, please visit our trust and safety page.
Your payment is put into Grabr's secure escrow account when you accept the delivery offer and only released to the traveler after you confirm delivery. This incentivizes your traveler to purchase and deliver your product as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- Why does my traveler buy my item?
- How can I edit the traveler reward?
- Who are Grabr Travelers?
- How do I communicate with my traveler?