Can I pay with my local currency?
Yes. While all prices on our website are displayed in US dollars (USD), you will be able to pay in your local currency during checkout.
We currently accept three main payment methods (for a full list of methods accepted in your country, please click here):
- Credit & debit cards (payment processed in your local currency and installments available)
- PayPal (you may opt to pay in your local currency or USD)
- International credit & debit cards (payment processed in USD)
When paying with a credit or debit card or PayPal, you will be able to see the total charge in your local currency before finalzing your order.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- What is Grabr's Money Back Guarantee?
- When am I charged for my order?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- What happens with my payment if my traveler cancels my order?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?