Can I pay with my local currency?
Yes. While all prices on our website are displayed in US dollars (USD), you will be able to pay in your local currency during checkout.
We currently accept three main payment methods (for a full list of methods accepted in your country, please click here):
- Credit & debit cards (payment processed in your local currency)
- PayPal (you may opt to pay in your local currency or USD)
- International credit & debit cards (payment processed in USD)
When paying with a credit or debit card or PayPal, you will be able to see the total charge in your local currency before finalzing your order.
You can learn more about which payment methods Grabr accepts in your country and how to pay in installments here: What methods of payments does Grabr accept?
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment does Grabr accept?
- What is Grabr's Money Back Guarantee?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- Why do I need to provide a photo of my credit card and my ID?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Can I use a coupon code for an order already assigned to a traveler?
- My coupon code isn't working.
- Paypal charged me a transaction fee.