Can I pay with my local currency?
Yes. While all prices on our website are displayed in US dollars (USD), you will be able to pay in your local currency during checkout.
We currently accept several payment methods (for a full list of methods accepted in your country, please click here):
- Credit & debit cards (payment processed in your local currency and installments available)
- International credit & debit cards (payment processed in USD)
- Cash payments
- Electronic bank transfers
When paying with a credit / debit card, you will be able to see the total charge in your local currency before finalizing your order.
Articles in this section
- How do Monthly Installments work?
- ¿Cómo aplica la percepción del 35% a los pagos realizados en Grabr?
- What is Grabr Wallet?
- When am I charged for my order?
- Why am I getting a payment failure error?
- Can I pay with my local currency?
- What happens with my payment if my traveler cancels my order?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my credit card/bank statement?