How can I edit the traveler reward?
Grabr uses machine learning to estimate this amount, but the traveler may offer a different amount. Expect to pay between 15-25% of the item’s total cost. If you want to offer more money, please make sure to include a message to potential travelers that you are willing to pay a higher amount in the notes section of your order. Offering more money will incentivize travelers to make delivery offers quickly.
Articles in this section
- How to shop on Grabr
- Answers for shoppers about coronavirus
- What can I order on Grabr?
- How do I create an order?
- Can you explain all the fees I'm seeing?
- What happens after I create an order?
- Why do I need to pay in advance?
- My traveler is not responding
- Why does my traveler buy my item?
- How can I edit the traveler reward?